Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Making Headway

Over the last couple of days I have made what I would call some significant progress, With Rodney's help, I have gotten the front suspension, steering rack and anti-roll bar all fitted, knowing that I might have to remove some of it to make adjustments and such. I mainly wanted to make sure that I had all the pieces and that I knew how it all went together. I have new front shock absorbers, but they didn't come with the lower bushings, so before I can install them, I will need to find some.  I'm probably not going to replace the rears at this point, they are just too expensive, and the ones I had seemed pretty good.  I test fitted the torsion bars, I think that's not going to be a big problem either.  I guess the next step is going to be to start on the wiring.


No comments:

Post a Comment